I'm now on TikTok...

This is going to be the LAST post here for awhile. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and me wanting to have a little taste of social media, I have moved on as of March 26, 2020 with an account on TikTok @awesomest_27. I have just reached 100 followers there (69 more than here at TR27 MEDIA) in only 21 days! There are things you can do on TikTok that you can't do on TR27 MEDIA, such as making videos with filters and stuff like that. So, find me on TikTok.

You can now find me at tiktok.com/@awesomest_27.

*Please like, comment, follow, and share my TikTok so the whole world can see me!

*TikTok mobile app required to do these things; download it from Google Play or the App Store. OVER 1 BILLION DOWNLOADS!

By the way, TR27 MEDIA is NOT DISCONTINUED. I am just putting it on hold indefinitely due to the COVID-19 outbreak and needing a little time away from TR27 MEDIA.


Now on TikTok: @awesomest_27 (Please Follow And Share)

Comments