My brother coming home from college: TOTALLY AWESOMEST time 🥳🥳🥳🙂🙂🙂👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🏫✌✌✌👍👍👍



Due to the coronavirus and all the concerns around it, my brother is home from college for the summer: 2 MONTHS EARLY! He still has to do online work, but I haven't seen him in such a while, and so I can't wait to see him! He is home now until AUGUST, and so, we will have so much fun together inside, maybe outside in the summer (if the coronavirus has settled by then, and if we're still here) 😂😂😂 (people are saying the world might end in 2020, but I hope not! I'm only a teenager, I need to see more!) I'm very happy that my m8 is back home from college, and I get to see him. He goes to college in western New York state, very far away, so I'm glad to see him back home! 👨‍🏫👨‍🏫👨‍🏫🙂🙂🙂✌✌✌👍👍👍

I wish you luck on your work, even though you're at home!

@awesomest_27

Comments

Post a Comment