HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (1 DAY EARLY) + MORE SPECIAL CONTENT!

Happy Halloween, my fellow viewers! I went to a very special showing of Hocus Pocus at my local community center today, but I missed most of it because 1) we arrived at 5:30 when it started at 4:30, and 2) I was barely paying attention and spent some time in the bathroom. However, the movie looked very good, and I did like the parts I saw, although a little scary at times. I also went trick-or-treating at HCC (Holyoke Community College) on October 25 for their Trunk-Or-Treat event, where they decorate the trunks of vehicles and hand out candy. It was very fun! It's been a great October so far, and I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for us (hopefully a trip to the Holyoke Mall for their indoor Mall-O-Ween, and a trip to 110 Grill, because they have a loyalty promotion on Halloween, where if you dine at ANY 110 Grill or Evviva Trattoria, (their allergy-friendly Italian restaurant counterpart with 3 locations in Marlborough, Westford, and Wrentham, MA) (Wrentham not open yet) you get $10 to spend on your next visit.

Hopefully, just hopefully...

PICTURES AND VIDEOS COMING EARLY NOVEMBER 2019

NEWS!

Expect Journalum R1chardium (my new magazine's) first issue in early November 2019!
B&W copies are $4, color copies are $5.

Expect the full release of this website early November 2019! Stay tuned!

Thanks For Reading!

@awesomest_27

Comments

  1. Have a great time tomorrow. It sounds like you have a wonderful day ahead of you. Good eats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will have a great Halloween!!! Enjoy the mall and 110 Grill. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment